Roadrunner has kept up with its high level in giving email administrations. In any field, be it expert or individual individuals have selected Roadrunner over other email specialized platforms. If you are searching for the Roadrunner email settings method, read this article completely, for roadrunner IMAP, pop3 settings. Roadrunner gives access to both POP3 and IMAP.
In this way, you can undoubtedly set up your account on all Webmail and gadgets. It's your choice whether you want to choose IMAP or pop3.
Steps for Roadrunner Email Settings with POP3
Follow these simple steps for the roadrunner POP3 setting.
• Open the web page and put url of rr.com
• Then open home page and click on the settings
• In setting there will be an option of add account choose that
• Then fill your prsnl info like name, pass and others credentials
• Then opt the server for mail like incoming or outgoing
• Choose incoming server(POP3
• Server as pop-server.dc.rr.com
• Put username as your roadrunner email address and pass
• Then press okay
• Now choose outgoing server
• For outgoing use server as SMTP.roadrunner.com
• Then put your required details as an address and pass.
• And tap submit
• Open a new page for SSL and server port.
• Server port as 25
• SSL should be= none
• After this you will come to advance setting of this
• Server port as Pop-server.dc.rr.c• SSL as none