Are you a Yahoo mail user? If yes, then you may also have a merged email account of Yahoo and AT&T. But later on these companies were unmerged which caused problems to a lot of users. If you still have a merged account, then do not worry we will tell you how to unmerge yahoo email from AT&T.
Unmerge Yahoo mail account from At&T mail account
Before carrying out the procedure of separation check whether your accounts are merged or not. You can verify that by the following pointers:
- You can use both email ids to login into your account.
- Yahoo mail login is redirected to at&t and vice-a-versa while changing the password.
- You can use the same login credentials to log in to any account.
If all these are happening then it is safe to say that both the accounts are still together.
Separate Yahoo mail from At&T
Follow these steps to carry out the process of unmerging,
- Open the official site of AT&T at forums.att.com.
- Sign in to your account by filling in the correct login details.
- My att login will happen then; you have to select the “profile” option.
- Choose ‘Account profile’ which is present under ‘AT&T Email accounts’.
- Select the option of ‘Delete Account’ under the user information tab.
- You will get a delete email confirmation pop-up. Select Ok to confirm.
- Then you have to select the Unmerge option in your Yahoo mail to finalize the procedure.
This process will unmerge both the mail accounts from each other.