If you are here looking for ways and steps to sync your Verizon email as your Verizon email is not syncing then you are at the right place as in this article we are going to provide you with the steps for the same so that you can proceed for this.
Steps to sync your Verizon mail
- First of all you need to go to the home screen and then you have to touch and then swipe up to display all the apps that are presented on the screen.
- Now you need to look for the option of settings so that you can select the tab of users and account from there.
- After selecting this account you have to click on the option of account sync so that you can fix the problem of email account not syncing.
- Tap on the suitable data sync options which could be like sync, contacts, sync Gmail, sync calendar and many more other options to turn it on or you can also turn it off.
- Now in order to perform a manual sync if you want to go for it you will need to click on two options which are as followed –
- You need to press the option of the menu icon.
- You also need to press the option of sync now.
- By following the steps we have mentioned below you can very easily fix the problem of Verizon email not syncing and you can use the services and the features of Verizon email when you want to and on your device whenever you want to access it and on whatever device you want to.
We hope by following these steps you can successfully get rid of your problem and not only this but you can fix the problems you are dealing with.